Unlike the premade stamps you find in Walmart or Hobby Lobby, custom stamps are designed specifically according to your needs and preferences. The possibilities are nearly endless—they can feature your address, your business logo, a notary seal, a decorative monogram, your signature, and more.
There are a few different types of custom stamps:
- Self-Inking Stamps come with a built-in inkpad, making it especially efficient if you need to stamp the same thing several times a day. The ink is also easy to refill since you only need to purchase a small bottle of ink and apply it to the dried-out pad.
- Pre-Inked Stamps are similar to Self-Inking except that they contain a small amount of ink behind the stamp instead of an ink pad.
- Wood Stamps are most popular for crafting or decoration since they require a separate ink pad. Sometimes they contain a long wooden handle at the top, while other times they simply have grooves on the side for people to grip while stamping.
Here are some tell-tale signs you need a custom stamp:
1. YOU’RE TIRED OF WRITING YOUR RETURN ADDRESS ON ENVELOPES.
Return addresses are easy enough to write, but they’re long enough to take a ton of your time if you have a stack of letters to mail. If you have a big event coming up, such as a wedding, you know how time-consuming writing return addresses by hand can be.
You can make your life easier by purchasing a custom stamp with your name and return address. Simply stamp your address in the envelope’s upper righthand corner, and you’re good to go!
2. YOU WANT TO SAVE TIME ON WRITING YOUR SIGNATURE.
Think of all the paperwork you have to sign in a given day. Contracts, proposals, purchase orders—the list goes on.
You can save time (and give your hand a break) by using a custom stamp with your signature on it. We offer a variety of sizes and shapes for our custom signature stamps. Click here to find the one that’s right for you!
3. YOU WANT A SIMPLE WAY TO PUT YOUR LOGO ON YOUR PAPERS OR PRODUCTS.
If you have a unique logo and want to grow your brand awareness, using a custom stamp of your logo is a great way to start. You can stamp your logo on your paperwork, letters to clients, contracts, and even any paper products you sell.
We make it easy for you to order a custom stamp with your logo. All you have to do is upload a black and white file of your logo as you’re customizing your stamp. Make sure the file is in a .jpg, .pdf, .eps, or .tif format. You should also make sure your file is 300 dpi or higher.
Then simply order your stamp, choose your shipping method, and we’ll do the rest!